While I rarely find time to read as much as I wish (or should), I try to stay up on some blogs, books, and magazines. Here’s a sampling of some of my favorite reads:
- Business Insider - I find that Business Insider is similar to the Wall Street Journal, but for a younger population. They have great insights on all of the news surrounding business while writing in a way that keeps you intrigued. There also seems to be a good amount of “off the beaten path” articles which keep you visiting multiple times a day. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the Wall Street Journal as much as the next guy, but this has a level of variation to it.
- Springwise - A must read for any (budding) entrepreneur. This blog highlights user submitted and identified business innovations. New products, services, and businesses is posted throughout the day and categorized by industry, country, etc. A great read!
- Mashable – If you read many blogs, this could probably go unmentioned. Mashable is the source for news on social media, technology, and “new age” marketing. Typically some great content on everything happening in digital marketing.
- The E Myth – Michael Gerber
- Steve Jobs – Walter Isaacson
- Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferazzi
- I Will Teach You to be Rich – Ramit Sethi